Marketing Your Home
We craft a dynamic and diverse marketing campaign, strategically utilizing the most current and effective marketing tools and activities to convert buyer interest to buyer intent, including staging, professional photography, graphic design, lifestyle marketing, and a variety of technology resources.
PROFESSIONAL HOME STAGING
Professional home staging is shown to minimize time on the market while maximizing a seller’s return. In a recent National Association of Realtors study, 92% of buyers’ agents cited that home staging had an effect on most buyers’ view of the home. Knowing this, we offer a free professional home staging consultation for your home. Our stagers will help you create a to-do list so you can most efficiently prepare your home to make the best impression possible with buyers.
Online searching and browsing is a critical part of the home buying process. Virtually all home buyers today start their home searches online. Studies show that listings with professional photographs get more online attention, command higher asking prices, and sell faster than homes that do not have professional photographs. Therefore, we hire a professional photographer to capture your home at its best to elicit a positive emotional response in buyers. We want buyers to click on the next photo in your listing, not on the next listing.
Our graphic designer prepares a full-color, professionally-designed and printed home flyer so buyers leave a showing with a beautiful reminder of your home.
Using lifestyle marketing, your home will be showcased with enticing home descriptions maximizing your home’s positive selling features, helping a buyer to experience what living in your home and neighborhood is like.
- Capturing “Drive-By’s” with Mobile Marketing - Buyers crave instant information, which was why flyer boxes were popular years ago. The next generation of the flyer box is our “Text for Information” riders, where buyers can text to automatically receive a link to YOUR home’s website to capture their interest in an instant.
- Single-Property Website - In today’s media rich world, every property for sale deserves its very own website to make it stand out from the crowd. Your home will be beautifully featured on its own website and promoted through social media and various online marketing sources.
- Other Real Estate Agents - Knowing that the #1 way that buyers find homes is through their REALTOR®, we market to other agents using a technique called “Reverse Prospecting.”
- Home-Search Websites - With a powerful online marketing strategy, we market your home to the broadest audience using the exclusive Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), syndicating to over 350 of the most popular websites. We drive more attention to your home by boosting it in search results, with premier advertising on Realtor.com and Zillow.com. We use every resource available through these online resources, like video walk-throughs and 3D tours, to enhance the buyers’ viewing experiences.
- Social Media - We utilize social media to spread the word about your home sale to not only our team’s followers, but also through closed groups to an unlimited number of potential buyers and agents across the region. Advertising includes special posts for open houses and other updates.
Thinking about selling? Find your home or condo's value in today's market, for free.